Thread: Shavingcrete
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 10:22 PM   #118 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
I think that I mentioned somewhere that, unlike any other class that I have ever taken, this professor has new material after the last test, three hours of lecture, and a unit from the textbook. I made sure that my flashcards on StudyBlue.com were complete and correct and spent several hours with the new material, but the last video kept buffering, and then completely stopped.

Nothing from the videos seemed particularly important (but plenty was on the quizzes and tests), so I started making those outlines from everything the professor put on the screen, which was pretty much the slides.

I averaged 86.1% on the quizzes, worth 20%, 95.2% on the tests, worth 40%, and 94.6% on the final, also worth 40%

According to her complicated spreadsheet, I should have a 93.1%. It is not a great grade, but MUMU does not do +/-, so it is an A.

My first A in speech.

I am supposed to see five clients tomorrow and then we are driving down to the valley, but I am going to try to work on projects again. However, I need to sign up for one or more summer classes and I really need to get a head start on those.