View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 07:17 PM   #79 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,572 Times in 7,058 Posts
Quote:
I have inquired the price of depleted uranium for its density. (Imagine you want a low profile cam shaft or a balace shaft).
200+ usd / kg
Is there a price break for quantity? It would make a great keel for a sailboat.

Quote:
The NSA and the internet is really scary stuff if you are not at the end of your life.
Or if you been with Internet since the beginning of it's life.

I had a friend that said 'The Internet is the devil.' I suggested that Internet is the battleground between good and evil. He deleted me not the other way around.

I'm not sure how much is allowed at this time in your location, but there is a tide to human events. In the USofA we have a First Amendment that puts us miles ahead of say France or the UK. But Iran and China are ahead of them as well.*

Be aware that the greybeards who created the TCP/IP stack are still around for the most part and working on redecentralization. There are alternatives to HTML like UUCP.

Our best hope is that Gen Z isn't buying what the Millennials (and Boomers) are selling. To quote Lt Corbis, "Be Not Afraid".

Quote:
Regarding google searches...
DuckDuckGo, StartPage, TOR browser...

Unless you're trying to corrupt the data stream with wild disinformation. That should never come back to bite you.

*pace Styxhexehammer666