View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 06:16 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sean T.
EcoMod Wannabe

Taurusaurus Rex - '97 Ford Taurus GL (Sedan)
90 day: 19.39 mpg (US)

Blue Wagon - '00 Ford Taurus Wagon SE Comfort
90 day: 19.61 mpg (US)
(Jeep guy, don't know your name) some pics would be great, and did it leave any residue on the paint or anything?

Hmm... didn't think about attaching them with those bolt thingys before, but I could probably attach it to the mesh grilles I have installed, they are designed like this (cutaway of the car):

(yeah, I suck at MS Paint) They are kind of clamped on there... The bottom ones are so large though, that I would be worried about it pulling on the mesh and bowing it out. That would work for the top grille because it's attached different... but not too sure about the bottom ones, and that won't work for the turn signals...

As for asking others, I am one of the very few on here that own a Taurus, and I'm the oldest active member that owns one. I did find one of these by my house the other day... Signs, Banners, Digital Printing, Decals, Labels @ FASTSIGNS® not sure if they would have scraps to give me though... they seem pretty professional and they don't have lexan as far as I can tell.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mesh.jpg
Views:	813
Size:	26.4 KB
ID:	1740  

Last edited by Sean T.; 09-09-2008 at 06:55 PM..