View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 11:22 AM   #3 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
He talks about going around with a broom and one of those dustpans on a handle and\or a very pointy stick, Cody's lab showed that precious metals get deposited on highways. Would this apply to parking lots? He and a friend swept the side of the road in the middle of the night and people commented that he would make a habit of it.

I said he could get a job driving a street sweeper.

So if you are already driving a street sweeper, maybe you can get into precious metals!

The largest parking lot in the world is debatably at the West Edmonton Mall in Alberta. It has 20,000 spots, but I cannot find any information for actual area, or for any other parking lot, but I would not have any idea how to guess how long it would take to walk through a parking lot. How far away can you see litter at night?

Many people on YouTube, Twitch, and probably elsewhere play games, although supposedly the girls are less likely actual gamers, guys just like watching them.

I once saw a video of random popular channels on YouTube and one was a well-endowed woman showing different apps on her phone, but with her low neckline, she was showing plenty.

The real estate guys I keep watching for some reason talk about starting your own YouTube channel. I love telling stories, but few people seem to appreciate them. I am sure that someone could describe the train wreck of my life in a way that people find funny, but I could not imagine being able to do that myself.