View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 10:36 AM   #15 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
Why does everyone care how I eat my steak? If someone wants their steak cook rare, medium, well-done, or anywhere in-between, I cook their steak the way they want, but what difference does it make how I like mine?

Back when my ex was making payments on my Subaru (but not paying for insurance), I kept telling her to mail me payments, and she came over anyway. If I was not there she left it in my top drawer, which may sound fine, but I really did not want anyone in my room without permission.

Other people stole too much stuff from me when I was in the Army. When I came home from my father's funeral Dead Jordan had taken my parking spot and put a bunch of stuff that wasn't mine in my room, including the house vacuum.

Well, it wasn't his! It must be mine!

Just forget the other two roommates and the stuff that was there when we moved in!

Does anyone remember when I replaced the oil pan for a beautiful woman?

She may have been crazier than the women that I date. Our mutual friends told me it was their personal goal to put up with her better.

I periodically invited friends over for steak. I invited her for dinner for the night my ex said she was coming over (even though I told her not to), so I figured that I might as well have a beautiful woman over.

I did not care how she wanted her steak, I would have done my best to accommodate, but she went on such a rant about what a crime against humanity cooking steak well-done was I interrupted her and said "You have a great night. I am going to eat two steaks."

I never told her how I like my steak, she went on a tirade all on her own.

Anyway,

No Beyond Burrito: Chipotle’s CEO Says Faux Meat Is Too Processed