View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 10:46 AM   #1 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

Jehovah witness annoying & "against prejudice".

Today I got jehovah witness on my door, again, two men, and this time inviting to a biblical events that would have worldwide date.

This time I was even more patient and more gentle than past times, far more than what they deserve, and I listened their bull s... talking about Bible, as they always do, as they think all other people have to agree with their little book.

A pamphlet he gave me was quite funny since it said that was about love and against prejudice. Against prejudice??? It's almost if nazism party said to be against anti-semitism.

The funny thing is that while I listened to the first man talking, a neer old man very calm with "old man glasses", and he speaking about biblical reference in the event for love and against prejudice, the second man wasn't even looking at me, but prefered look to the ground or to the sides, with a not so friendly face.
I told you in this forum I use long hair, but not gay neither trans, so I supose the religious man who was avoint make any facial contact with me probably believed long male hair it's "against God", against masculinity, despite the panflet mention be against prejudice and despite Moses and other biblical figures ilustrations had long hair.

Funny... Evangelic saying who don't believe in Christ will burn in hell, and Jehovah witnesses who believe that christians will burn in hell for accepth a fake messiah...
And I think if Christ (if existed) would be lynched today, acused of comunism, acused of be gay, drug user, trans or a bum.

And psychology thinks religions it's normal, and religion freaks like that can even become licensed professionals in this field. A lot of stupidity it's saw as normal if it'sa inside a religious context, but outside that they would say it's a mental illness.

I keep asking myself what type of prejudice these ignorant people was refering to in the pamphlet... Prejudice against religions, I bet. If someone is against their nonsense and against their prejudices, they will probable label the person of discrimination, acuse of prejudice against their faith.

I would like to invite a lot of them, catholic christians, evangelics, Jehova witness, mórmons, Jews, and islamics, to a party where they would preach one to each other.
Man... that would be funny... maybe even dangerous.

What the freaking laws would do if I door in the house of religious people and said they should accept science and archaeology and genetic proofs that turn down their bull s... ?
There are laws against religious discrimination. The law can even sue, at least in my freak retard country, if someone kick a religious statue in a video in his own house.

Where is the law to protect atheists?

Last edited by All Darc; 08-02-2019 at 11:04 AM..