View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 12:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

It sounds like you are against long hair but thinks it's my right to use. Did I got right ?

I bet people very against long hair are afraid to have or feel sexual desire for other men. As revenge they acuse others of be gay.

Follow scriptures... Is nothing wrong in following that? Are you sure? If we would follow the scriptures we would have to kill a lot of people, and yes, I must be against such thing, and any reasonable people must be agaisnt such insanity.

So much different cultures in the world and religion people trying to make their own as a absolute. If nazism was a religion people would ask for respect it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaneajanderson View Post
Redpoint, it's 144k, not 200k (no I'm not JH, just poking fun.)

For what it's worth, nowhere in the bible are Moses or Jesus described as having long hair, that's a recent invention, and I'm not too sure where it came from or why. The only biblical man that is noted to have had long hair is actually Samson, as part of his Nazarite vow, but that is a unique situation.

As far as your hair, I'm in the camp of do what you want, as long as it doesn't hurt me. If you want to follow scripture, great, if not, I'm not going to try to stop you.

Last edited by All Darc; 08-02-2019 at 12:08 PM..