View Single Post
Old 08-02-2019, 04:57 PM   #182 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

On Brazil, if you could see... People without where to fall dead, and having a lot of kids...
Why share misery and ignorance? SUch people should left this for who is up to. The over birth rate among poor it's of of the biggest difficult to help the poor, since there is a lot of more trouble perpetuating and criminality and family problems to deals with a state that it's not up to.

Rasing kids itself it's not a great accomplish. The quality of raising kids can be a accomplish if very well done.
Kids raise by horrible and ignorant people are a disservie.

The best thing horrible people can do for humanity it's avoid to reproduce.

One interesting thing. The poorer and more ignorant countries is where people more have prejudice against who don't want to have kids.
And religious people are full of such prejudice. If you don't want kids neither marriage, they dislike even more. Even more if you are also a atheist, and even more if also have long hair.

About your kids. I want to see your opinion when they get into the teens. WIth you teen history hey can inherity genes for trouble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
I was going to say something similar to nature preferring youthful ignorance as the best time to reproduce, and I think there's a lot to that. We see in developed countries where people "think a lot", the age of marriage is late, and the number of children is fewer.

The only reason young people might regret having children young is because the grass is always greener. Heck, my original plan was to have children at the age of 50. Having them now places tremendous obligations on me that get in the way of my other interests. Wouldn't change it though. Raising children is among the most important things a person can accomplish.

Last edited by All Darc; 08-02-2019 at 05:02 PM..