View Single Post
Old 08-03-2019, 02:32 PM   #22 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

I must rephrase. USA's God is the sex, and dollar is the coin to direct or indirect buy it. After all women are trainned for seek wealth.
And the dollar only mentioned God after the cold war and the american witch hunter for comunist enemies started.

Your story made me remamber about a atheist ans researcher telling a similar thing. Two incredible beautiful and attractive religious girls noc on his door, and he told how difficult was for hin to say no.

Even religious people use sex to sell... Like I said, USA's God is sex (& money). Maybe the blue eyes Jesus figure (painting and prints), which model was the face of the son of a evil Pope, was probably used to attract women. By the way I know Jehova witness don't believe in Jesus.

They probably sellect the best looming girls to the "first door noc", the front in this "battlefield". And the other people who will visit you will be the old and uggly.

Maybe religion had dropped so much on USA because obesity had risen on USA and the limited supply of pretty girls got even more reduced and couldn't reach enough doors.

Faith and Jesus can move a mountain... But can't make religious people get in shape...

At least the pretty girl respected human rights!!!
She could noc on you door, ask if you want to hear about God, and after you look her and say yes with enthusiasm, she could say : "Ok, I have more homes to visit, my friend Jezebel (a uggly old woman behind her) will help you. Bye bye..."

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
That's not what it says on the dollar.

I haven't had someone knock on my door to proselytize since the 1970s. It was a young [fairly hot] blonde woman. I sat in the rocking chair and she was in an easy chair, not on the florescent orange couch under an American [veteran's burial*] flag.

She made the pitch and when she asked if I wanted to know more, I said she was welcome back (anytime!) but if it was two earnest young men in narrow black ties they'd be wasting their time. They never showed. I've never forgot. I still think it was a front for an intelligence agency probe.

*Wedding present from a biker named Renegade. I still fly it on the Fourth.

Last edited by All Darc; 08-03-2019 at 02:49 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to All Darc For This Useful Post:
freebeard (08-03-2019)