View Single Post
Old 08-20-2019, 07:37 PM   #118 (permalink)
slowmover
Banned

2004 CTD - '04 DODGE RAM 2500 SLT
Team Cummins
90 day: 19.36 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by elhigh View Post
Wow.

It sounds like you're almost sanctioning running someone over just because they're going slower than yourself, and your vehicle is difficult to drive.

Please tell me I'm mistaken. I want to be mistaken.

You think stupidity doesn’t have a price? What used to characterize the roads was cooperation. Guess you didn’t understand what I earlier said in that post. That, and your conclusion reveal a problem in comprehension.

Would you advocate a child stray near a cliffs edge? Sounds like it.

I long ago quit feeling sorry for those in wrecks. What’s done can’t be changed. It’s nothing but cheap sentiment. How often have you been first on the scene? Been the last to leave? What are the statistics and how do they work hasn’t been part of your studies on what are a man’s responsibilities.

If you’d had a father you’d understand: there’s no such thing as an accident. . There IS failure to pay attention and take corrective action. Sounds like you didn’t have that guidance. Or that he distinctly disliked you and omitted it. You’d understand that if anything goes so wrong that there’s a wreck, IT IS YOU who are at fault. That’s fundamental.

Car accidents are like being gunshot. It’s never minor. It’s life-changing. Or ending. Get that through your head.

The Prius fool makes no attempt to understand what’s going on around him. He’s “free” from any responsibility to others. That’s stupidity. It’s a regular feature now. Has become the norm. What may come to him is predictable, son. It not today, then tomorrow.

I guarantee he’d never be allowed to drive a family member of mine. Or have a firearm on his person in my presence. He's proven he can’t be trusted. When things really matter, he creates problems on top of high risk already in play.

The Following User Says Thank You to slowmover For This Useful Post:
gone9 (08-20-2019)