View Single Post
Old 08-22-2019, 07:48 PM   #122 (permalink)
Tahoe_Hybrid
Master EcoModder

2020 - '08 Chevy Tahoe H
Last 3: 18.4 mpg (US)

2021 - '08 Chevy Tahoe H
90 day: 17.08 mpg (US)

2022 - '08 chevy Tahoe LT
Last 3: 14.38 mpg (US)

2023 - '08 Chevy Tahoe
90 day: 25.57 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpg_numbers_guy View Post
Y'all are crazy. Slow down and smell the roses, as they say. Let the idiots be idiots on the road but don't argue like one. Slower speeds are always safer; the only time they're not is when other drivers have road rage - and then its their own fault for not being able to maturely control their emotions like an adult. Don't let traffic back up for miles behind you - that's just courtesy, but to imply that we must speed because everyone else is simply is asking for an accident. Don't join the morons. This is literally simple; makes no sense why people are arguing about it. If you want to go fast, buy a truck and race down the road at 80 mph and 3 mpg until you hit somebody and cause an accident.

Paying attention helps the most..

The best thing to do is know your ride and what it can and can't do.. I avoided getting Tboned by a dip**** doing a burn out while making a left turn (duo left turn) He lost control I nearly Tboned me on the driver side left corner (he would have been a Fault)

Floored it to RED line (has traction control).. I was in the right left turn lane he was

.. barely cleared from getting hit by 2-3 inches