View Single Post
Old 08-26-2019, 06:21 PM   #103 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
This was my first day seeing kids at the second job. I was on-time, but since I do not have a computer, I need to clock in through my phone, which uses GPS. I am able to park near where I work, but I need to go through the office, through the school, and around several portables.
It seems odd to walk five minutes when it would be a hundred feet or fewer if I could walk straight.

The "clock in" button did not look right, I walked to my office, around the school, through the school, and still could not log in.
I spent fifteen minutes walking around. I finally closed the app, reloaded, and it worked. My work area was not ready until today, so I made five or six trips carrying my supplies from one corner of the school to the opposite, got locked out, asked the custodian nicely to let me back in, and it was halfway through the second session when I was at all ready to see kids.
The rest went okay.
I still feel like I have more time than I need to see kids, do paperwork, and adjust our activities.
I wish that I could have bought my textbook cheaply used. I am not going to try to read it on my phone!