View Single Post
Old 08-31-2019, 12:04 PM   #138 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

On Brazil there was a typical rule, called Cheque Caução (deposit check), for case of extra expenses due complication for some procedure a patient will be subjected.
In other words, people had to pay in advance for suposed extra costs that migh happen, and in many cases due medical error or improper hospital care against infections.
And there are still efforts on rolling on justice system to bring back the rule of deposit check.

In a emergency of a hospital, when I helped a relative with dengue fever, I saw a nurce "Achoo" in her own hand and then, without clean and disinfect her hands, remover a syringe that was connected in the arm of a patient. I complained with her and she told that for just remove, and not connect, the syringeit itwas ok.
It shows clear how sh...t the profetionals of health systema are in general. A TV report once showed how many doctors exame patient's wounds without proper gloves. And there was a campaingn once to instruct doctors to wash their hands, since a lot of them hadn't the proper habit for this.

Medical field it's a disgrace. A hell... I don't trust even in the doctors of my family (some relatives). For me they are all incompetent or suspects.

Last edited by All Darc; 08-31-2019 at 12:10 PM..