View Single Post
Old 09-27-2019, 01:05 PM   #7125 (permalink)
aerohead
Master EcoModder

Thanked 7,223 Times in 4,650 Posts
IPCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by oil pan 4 View Post
I learned. I started reading ipcc reports because I'm just a stoopid denier.
Then asked the legitimate question of why they think the world is ending based on these reports.
It's like the ipcc and the cult are speaking different languages.
My conclusion is ipcc says "A", the cultists read it or I'm starting to think they just hit "control F" to find what they want to see, so they end up reading "B" then go around telling people "C".
But "A" and "C" have nothing to do with each other.
I'm still reading the latest 1,170 page report.
It's going to take a while.
Actually I'll skip to the last 20 or 30 pages to see if that's where it says the world is ending. But I do plan on reading it all.
Notice how they haven't had any responses directory quoting segments of the report. They will take like 1 or 2 sentences way out of context, quote those and try to blow them out of proportion for all their worth.

I think the cult has over played their hand, everyone knows it and they are going for broke.
Now I'm convinced if people read the ipcc reports them selves that is the worst thing that could happen, then it over for the cult.
If you'll tough it out,you'll get to the alternate scenarios.They have less statistical probability of happening,but it's not zero.We're seeing 'black swans' more often and people are having to consider realities unimaginable only a few years ago.
We could have averted the Global Economic Crisis of 2008,if Brooksley Born hadn't been attacked by Alan Greenspan in 1999.
Jim Hansen could be the Brookesly Born of climate change.He has one of the highest coefficients of perspicacity I've ever experienced.Like a scout,spy plane,spy satellite,sentinel,sentry,listening post,Cheyenne Mountain,early warning system,one-man reconnaissance mission,plus interpreter,analyst;he's been watching all our backs for decades.I think it's a mistake and great folly to disrespect and turn a deaf ear to these watchers.

The Following User Says Thank You to aerohead For This Useful Post:
NeilBlanchard (09-27-2019)