View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 03:49 AM   #4 (permalink)
BongoBennie
lead foot

Quote:
Originally Posted by iikhod View Post
Interesting project
Do you have any plans regarding suspension and brakes? Or possible weight reduction?
Thanks, other than Koni Yellows and GC (Eibach) springs, I will have RSX rear sway bar (thicker), 4dr front sway is actually thicker than RSX and a common upgrade, it will remain. All bushings will remain rubber and most will be Moog, brakes will all be OEM RSX base including master cylinder/prop valve. All IMA will be removed and some 75lbs of audio will be added, give and take. When it runs I'll weigh it. All interior will remain with exception of the trunk which will be left mostly bare. With exception of the wheels which will look similar to stock, the car will hopefully look like the picture, stock. I probably won't even wash it much. Under hood will be absolutely no frills. 12V battery in the back, 3 orange cables will be used as the positive cable. I have most of the car stripped now and like an Insight the car is built very light weight minded, with exception of front seats, most of interior is pretty light.
iikhod (10-02-2019)