View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 11:41 AM   #56 (permalink)
redpoint5
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - CBR600 - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - Dodge/Cummins - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)

Model Y - '24 Tesla Y LR AWD
Thanked 4,391 Times in 3,365 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaneajanderson View Post
I fixed it for you.
Drugs are useful when used appropriately.

I think I like that correction best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Darc View Post
Interesting in one uncle Jordan's videos, he do not tell people to avoid drugs (even ilegal). He said to people manage the use. Maybe his trip to rehab clinic now have something to say in this context...
He never looked like a happy guy... even his family photos in his instagram with his daughter (who likes to public selfies in underwear and charge for medical consults despite be not a doctor) and granddaughter.
That's why he dislike vitimization a lot, cause he is sad and in pain, and when see people in less pain than hinself and complaing, he get angry.

Anyways, like I said before, the field of menthal health it's full of such things, in considerable higher proportion of average society. Many live on antidepressants, anti anxiolytics, alcoholism, other drugs, cocain, pot... Also a lot higher suicide rates than average society...
Doctors... heal yourselves...
He's admitted that he is prone to depression and alcohol misuse and addiction. Further than that, he's admitted that he could have been the type of person that can become a Nazi, which is why he studies the darkest things; so that he can understand why regular people like him create unnecessary hell.

My dad's friend is a mechanic who borrowed dad's car. It was minimally operational, with bald tires, worn out front end components, a leaky water pump, leaking head gasket, leaking radiator... how is it that a mechanic has mechanical problems with his car?

Being an expert in your field doesn't mean you will be successful in avoiding the problems you're expert in. Reminds me of a woman who is a Dr. of psychology (I think), who specializes in dissociative disorders. She is convinced her husband has been replaced with an imposter of exact likeness even though she specializes in knowing how that illness works, and has counselled people with that illness.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!