View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 12:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

But the black teacher did nothing...

Let me see if I understand. You only tolerates blood if the bleeding was caused by you in a confrontation. Is that?

I feel bad when it's my blood, in a case of bleeding for more than a minute or a deep cut I understand it's serious. Get dizzy.

it was very wet (the air) due intense rain and the bag had some rain drops. I hope it was enough, since today I researched and found that it's important to keep to tooth moisture, or in milk (or other soft alcaline solution), to help preserve. But since the boy was sent to a hospital in less than 2 hours, it's probably this was enough. It was already night, colder and very moisture atmospheric condition due rain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
It's natural for groups of people to not respond because they assume someone else will who is better equipped to address the issue. That's how we hear of stories of people being raped in public with nobody doing anything. I bet if it was just the kid and that teacher in the area, the teacher would have responded.

Personally, I don't do well with blood and have an abnormal sick reaction to it. If I saw someone else tending to a wounded person, I would leave them alone. I'd still respond to injury if necessary, but my preference would always be to defer to someone with a better stomach for it.

Now if the situation required confrontation, I'd be the first to deliver.