View Single Post
Old 10-04-2019, 01:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

You limitation it's easier than my repulse against LCD TVs.
I hate small LCD screen, and I hate computer LCD screens. And so a 55 inch LCD (LED TVs it's also LCD panel) 4K TV it's a nightmare to watch, since it's a giant version of a uggly & anoying thing. It drives me really angry. It's ,like if a meat eater order a steak and receives a piece of just fat with cartilage.

I'm still concern about the kid and his tooth and cut chin. I hope they managed to implant it back and perform quality sub dermal stitches to the chin open cut.

It it was a serious car crash, I bet 10 people would be shooting video by cell phone, and just a one or two (or even noone) would be concerned to help. People are a sh...t

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
I stepped on a broken bottle once with my full weight (in a creek). I hobbled up the embankment onto the grass and stumbled around. A woman approached and asked if I was ok, and I said "yes". Then she said she was a nurse, and then I replied "in that case, I'm not ok". At that point I was getting dizzy and laid down.

I'm able to respond to blood and guts if there's adrenaline and the situation requires my attention, but the moment someone else takes the responsibility my weak stomach for it takes over.

Maybe I should spend a day watching open heart surgeries and LASIK to numb my overactive senses.