View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 10:07 AM   #76 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

Flex cars (works with gas and ethanol) it's another good technology.

Corn destiled left over have high protein :

If it's clean and not toxic and rich in nutrients, what the hell... it like yogurt.
And with a hot girls in a add you can broke prejudices, or even convince people to eat ping-pong balls.

But aminoacids, in terms of essential aminoacids, corn have not a good balance alone, as it's poor in lisin and triptofano, but with other vegetable protein, rich in both of these, like beans, it can be used, or even get added of synthetic lisin and triptofano.

And there are researchs which developed corn varieties richer in lisin and triptofane.
https://www.agencia.cnptia.embrapa.b...uenjb06chf.htm

There are yeasts that we can eat and are very flavor and rich in nutrients, like nutritional yeast. I supose all the starchs, extracted from grains to produce protein isolated, could be used to produce such yeasts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cRiPpLe_rOoStEr View Post
With so many gas-guzzlers there, I'm sure it would become harder to sell. Not even the cold start would be all that hard to overcome...

It does surprise me that some businesses that provide meat-replacement items for vegetarians didn't try using DDG corn protein as a cheaper alternative to soy concentrated protein.

Last edited by All Darc; 10-05-2019 at 10:27 AM..