View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 01:01 PM   #22 (permalink)
GK13
EcoModding Lurker

I haven't really been able to find any good mods to do. I did get a scan gauge and that has been nice. Putting extra air in the tires helped some. Main thing thing that seems to help it is hyper-mile driving by tricking the car to go into EV mode from gas.

I do want to try doing rear wheel skirts but haven't really had time or knowhow to attempt it.

With the tires, I think you're right. I shouldn't go as tall as possible, but will probably find what tires I can get with the best low rolling resistance, most quite and comfortable ride, and best wear life. But, I can not seem to justify buying new tires when these hardly have 3k miles on them.

I am considering some kind of grill block as well. I'm not too sure what else I can really do to it to make it get better mileage besides adding more batteries to it. I'd love to add more batteries, but don't really know how I would do it. It also seems to be cost prohibitive. Doesn't seem like anyone is doing the retrofitting of additional batteries any longer.