View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 12:24 PM   #7487 (permalink)
oil pan 4
Corporate imperialist

Sub - '84 Chevy Diesel Suburban C10
SUV
90 day: 19.5 mpg (US)

camaro - '85 Chevy Camaro Z28

Riot - '03 Kia Rio POS
Team Hyundai
90 day: 30.21 mpg (US)

Bug - '01 VW Beetle GLSturbo
90 day: 26.43 mpg (US)

Sub2500 - '86 GMC Suburban C2500
90 day: 11.95 mpg (US)

Snow flake - '11 Nissan Leaf SL
SUV
90 day: 141.63 mpg (US)
Thanked 3,522 Times in 2,796 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerohead View Post
Overgeneralization.Stereotypical demonization.Logic bypass.Appeal to emotion.
A short presentation on your part will help us all process the IPCC data you've experienced,for the common good.Otherwise,we're stuck in an identical context trap.
I already pointed out some of the cherry picking they did in the latest report but the true believers didn't want to hear it. Also the numerous temperature scenarios the ipcc had where clearly it wasn't going to be the end of the world.

Reading ipcc reports has absolutely confirmed that the climate cult true believes don't read the reports in their entirety for them selves. They might control F browse them for the most sensational bits and that's if they ever lay eyes on a report.

Riddle me this, the morning that the last ipcc report came out the cultists were in full melt down. The report had only been out for several hours at that point. How did they read 1,170 pages in a few hours?
Do you really expect someone to browse the report for maybe an hour and be able to give a rational assessment?

How about the The "quantification in oceann heat up take from changes in atmospheric O2 and CO2 composition" paper retraction?
That was the main paper used to make the ipcc oceans and cryosphere report.
None of them dare comment on the retraction, which tells me all I need to know.

The worst thing that could happen to the climate change movement is for people to read these reports for them selves. The true believers won't try to weaponize the reports and the children stressing out, needing mental health help because they are worried about climate change ending the world will be way better off. People on the fence will jump on to the rational side where climate change does happen but it's not any where near being able to kill even a slightly inconvenient number of us.

The Following User Says Thank You to oil pan 4 For This Useful Post:
aerohead (10-16-2019)