View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 01:56 PM   #7503 (permalink)
aerohead
Master EcoModder

Thanked 7,222 Times in 4,649 Posts
50%

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
While I do appreciate well executed trolling, I'd like to get back to things like "We choose to go to the moon and do the other things in this decade..." instead of trolling.

The federal government could probably stand to get cut fiscally by 50%, which sounds extreme until you realize that just means local government would have more authority and autonomy to solve their problems, and could elect to increase tax revenues by the amount not received in federal money (or any amount they see fit).
I totally agree! We'll close the Pentagon.Homeland Security.CIA.FBI.NRO.NSA.US Coast Guard.US ARMY Corps of Engineers.Shutter the VA.National Institutes of Health.National Cancer Institute.National Laboratories.End Social Security.Medicaire.Medicaid.Shutdown the Interstate Highway system.Department of Transportation.Blow all the federal hydro dams.Close all the major airports and Air Traffic Control.Harbors.Ports.Center for Disease Control and Prevention,who needs it! Open the borders.Shoot down the GPS satellites.Close the Internet.NASA bye-bye!.Ditto: NOAA and the Storm Prediction Center.National Park System.That's a beginning.

The Following User Says Thank You to aerohead For This Useful Post:
NeilBlanchard (10-17-2019)