View Single Post
Old 11-12-2019, 02:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 30.49 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,219 Times in 1,710 Posts
Have any of you been a freelance writer?

I believe that Niky has written about cars. Once again, I find myself with too much time on my hands, and looked everywhere for local school jobs. I do not want to leave my part-time school job for a full-time one, but since my main job is not providing new clients and I cannot find jobs with anyone else, I do not know what to do right now.

I am not exactly hurting for cash. As I posted, I paid off my student loans last week, but I do not envision myself driving a 5 - 10 year-old Honda anytime soon.

After searching the usual places that I look for speech jobs I tried all of the job search sites that I found. Does Indeed really search all of them as advertised? I don't know, I did not find any job postings anywhere! I also visited the websites for all school districts within an hour. So, I resorted to the way that I found my second job, going through all Craigslist job postings within the last 90 days. The only thing that looked interesting was for an organization that allegedly paid $50 per 500-word article, but that organization seems illegitimate. I found this post about allegedly real freelance services, but I do not know how legitimate it is: 18 Places To Find Freelance Writing Jobs

Honestly, right now my third job should be applying for grad school. That would keep me busy!