View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 02:09 PM   #85 (permalink)
aerohead
Master EcoModder

Thanked 7,223 Times in 4,650 Posts
toy dimensions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hersbird View Post
But he didn't he just ran them all, the full scale Tesla and the toy Ford and Ram, at the same 65mph. The worst thing is there was no reason to leave the toy dimensions in the simulation and not the real, readily available dimensions on the Ford and Ram. Makes me think he is more of an amateur than me, and I'm definitely an amateur.
I would love it if a clean version of the Cybertruck can get .3 or even under. I know I can build a perfectly clean version as a fold out camper. That's my new camper design if it gets .3-.35 with fender flairs, mirrors, and wipers. Means a camper that shape without any add ons would be under .3.

Ps, actually even if it's .45 I will use that as a design, just because a bunch of Cybertruck owners would be partial to buying a matching Cybertruck trailer. I could do pure cargo, or I bet designed to even fit a Model 3 inside, or the 4 wheelers or snowmobiles, and of course a popup camper version.
Ouch! Yeah,that would a heck of an oversight on their part.
If I were pulling,I'd build a deflector as AeroStealth did on his F-150,to help the air up,and around the trailer nose,as NASA did in the 1970s,and Texas Tech did in the 1980s.