View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 09:41 AM   #18 (permalink)
slowmover
Banned

2004 CTD - '04 DODGE RAM 2500 SLT
Team Cummins
90 day: 19.36 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
I request clarification and expansion of the topic.
Gee, and I thought you read around. (Only a tiny touch of snark).

Alright, this is an amusement park ride. You must be “this”:

With these (below), it’s the questions raised. Conclusions are to throw most off the trail. Hold fast to this point made.

Delivered with sense of discovery. Style. (All stories don’t have beginning and end; that’s the children’s sense being strummed). Latter builds off of early.
Can’t randomly pick/choose. Too much missed.

Brute force reading being called upon. Quantity. Marking each detail detrimental to whole on offer (until one reaches a topic of great personal interest. Then one sees clues, and can judge veracity plus hints on offer).

1). Miles Mathis re culture/history (sorry, start with oldest; work forward. Beginning is FS Saunders: CIA & Art). He’s intentionally oddball. The good stuff is not only hidden, it’s not topic related.

2). Unz Review;

a). Editors American Pravda series starting 6/16. Comments are half of it.
b). Giraldi, Phil. From start of 2017
c). Guyenot, Laurence. 2018 to present.

This is middle of the road site, but quality. Facts can be linked once one knows a few keys. Not only is history bunk (what you were taught), the stuff you “think” you know is on shifting sand. Time Magazine level.

-- I’ll relent on one tidbit: Phoenician Navy: MM and series on “Spookians”. As it’s not AS dependent as are others on earlier papers. It doesn’t stand alone as readers given premises already assumed. Language of Symbols. (Notre Dame burned for reason).

FB, we all know IQ is strongest predictor of success.
(Save one. Family name. Statistically verified seven centuries).

There’s more (and even stranger). Internet opened a window, but it won’t stay that way. Almost none of this new to me as books have covered it for the past century. But not the links (beneficiaries). But, I learned no one else much interested. Till now.

This (the above) is the stuff from fairly deep, cleaned up and presented “understandably” before being floated to shore. (Farther down is far worse). The story of who is promised a cut of the action, and why. What work performed in exchange.

The science you think you know is also falsified. But not part of this set.

If one is poised at the edge of the chthonic deep (the shelf’s edge) there is still a sense of flow. Farther down is where Time disappears . . . and what’s in the Trenches I don't want to know.

(Lovecraft only thing ever scared me as a kid . . .)

Last edited by slowmover; 12-09-2019 at 10:17 AM..
The Following User Says Thank You to slowmover For This Useful Post:
freebeard (12-09-2019)