View Single Post
Old 01-03-2020, 03:45 PM   #6 (permalink)
RedDevil
Master EcoWalker

Red Devil - '11 Honda Insight Elegance
Team Honda
90 day: 49.01 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,245 Times in 1,454 Posts
It wasn't quite 0 mpg but I did not consume any gasoline and only a modest amount of alcohol
I did burn calories of course, but that was the plan. My New Years resolution last year was to get back down to my pre-Christmas body weight of 90 kilograms. When I had the diagnosis and started walking in earnest I was already down to 87, but got it down to 77 by the end of summer and stayed there.

This years New Years resolution is to keep working on my health and to spend more time studying and practicing and doing fun things together. Mens sane in corpore sano.

Before the strokes I was very tired at times but did not know why and thought it could be psychic. The strokes and the stent showed otherwise.
Even so, we had a hard time last year with my father-in-law dying of cancer and troubles at my Asperger's son school, and of course my wife was very worried with me almost dying. But we got out of the tunnel and try now to enjoy life again.

For confirmation go to people just like you.
For education go to people unlike yourself.