View Single Post
Old 01-18-2020, 10:09 PM   #7311 (permalink)
LouMan
EV Builder

I wish Paul and the rest of the crew could restart this thread or start a new 32bit version that would be so awesome.
I have a lot of the files, some where Paul had his laptop stolen and lost everything with me telling him back up dude back up, sometimes I wish I hadn't deleted the several hundred post I made on this thread and others.
If there was a depository were we could all upload all the files we have to this project and Paul or someone was still around to sort thru everything and post all the relevant files I would hunt thru all my files and upload to it, me and Paul has had several private file exchanges that could contribute but if this is a dead and all the key players are gone I don't see how it could work.

It is such a moloncoly feeling to revisit this thread witch was a mainstay of ev conversions to be abandon like it has, even to visit my own conversion thread being abandon is heart breaking, so much has changed in the last few years, several years later my conversion is still sitting on the back burner waiting.

I know life goes on and people's priority's change and one of my deleted post in this thread I posted as a response the revenge of the electric car I posted "Big oil strikes back, that it would be the death of the home grown ev-conversions and ev parts suppliers" witch has come true almost all of my saved internet links to ev parts stores are dead now, I now wish the Ecmodders moderators could repost all my deleted comments but such as life but if Ecomodders can hang in there and keep this site up till the time comes when big oil decides to shoot gas prices back up to the $4gal mark this will be a happening site again but then you ask yourself do you really want high gas prices so you can chat online about your next big ev-conversion or do you hope gas prices stay low?? then you have no reason to visit a site like this again?? me my self I want low gas prices And still see this site and new ev-shops open up all over the place.

Only time will tell, thanks for letting me vent for wanting things to be like it used to be! where guys (and gals) can excitedly log on to show off there latest creations...

Happy Ev-Modding guy's...................