View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 07:36 AM   #8301 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

The problem is that religions put this thing in minds of people, around the world, that reproduction it's sacred. So everytime someone talk about birth control for poor people in poor countries or even in their own countries, they will call hin a nazi.

Africa it's a example of food race. Science got antibiots and vacines to help poor people, and this people keep having many kids, like in Africa, and the population growns and they will need more food and more assistance to produce more food, in a neverending cycle... Neverending until a tragedy, like mass hungry...
Try to talk about sterilization, or plans to help more who accept birth controlll. You will be burned and labelled as nazi.

This left wing idea (I'm not fan of right wing either) that people can have 10 kiks if they wish and the government had to give everything to them. Immigrants with poor or none education, with primitive moral (extreme sexism), now are saw as sacred in many europeans countries, allowed to have many kids as they wish, while the original people of the country have 1 or two, and the state be obain to help such people and their many kids.
I'm not saying that people in poor counries, with war and percecucution, deserve no help. But I thnk there arte many flaws in the way they are being helped.

Immigration, I see more about the quality of the people who is going to a country. When we see a kid in a boat, like canned sardine, we got heartbreak. But when we see a kid saying that he would kill his sister if she dress like a european girl... How can see future for such mentality in a nation or culture advanced in laws?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden55 View Post
To be honest climate change is more or less just the by product of overpopulation. Overpopulation is what leads to trash in the seas, pollution everywhere, overconsumption of resources etc...
I don't think we will have an issue with this in our lifetime, but at a certain point it will. In a way humans are the parasite and the earth is the host.

Last edited by All Darc; 02-01-2020 at 08:02 AM..