View Single Post
Old 02-01-2020, 12:10 PM   #8305 (permalink)
redpoint5
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - CBR600 - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - Dodge/Cummins - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Mazda CX-5 - '17 Mazda CX-5 Touring
90 day: 26.68 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)

Model Y - '24 Tesla Y LR AWD
Thanked 4,390 Times in 3,364 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Darc View Post
Anyway, even without global warming the world it's scr...w-up for kids. The environment can be f...up even without global warming. Polution, over population, water distribution, destruction of forests, polution of rivers and oceans, energy crisis, toxics pesticides use growing for produce food, superbaterias created due giant widespread antibiotics aplication for pigs and chickens creation. And the problems in moral & ethic aspects I aforementioned.

People don't want to change, they just wait some crazy brilliant scientist come with a magic bullet to save the day.
I always said I don't approuve human nature. Human nature have the seed of destructon and even self destruction. Warlord...
The world has never been better for people. We've got this idiotic idea that nature is the Garden of Eden for people, when the reality is that it tries mighty hard to kill everyone all the time. So, we modify the environment to better accommodate our needs. When nature would have us die at 28 years old due to bacterial infection, we take antibiotics and overcome it. When nature would produce tiny amounts of edible fruits and grains, we maximize the yield and develop transportation of goods so that we can eat year round.

Our mastery over nature brings its own problems, but overall we improve the environment for humanity. We will eventually create the seeds of our own destruction, but it isn't going to be slight adjustments to the outdoor thermostat that does us in.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redpoint5 For This Useful Post:
freebeard (02-01-2020), RustyLugNut (02-01-2020)