View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 03:04 PM   #50 (permalink)
redpoint5
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - CBR600 - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - Dodge/Cummins - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)

Model Y - '24 Tesla Y LR AWD
Thanked 4,392 Times in 3,366 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by All Darc View Post
Drug dealers could study medicine, to learn how to create more addicteds and so expand further their business. After all, medicine it's creating more addicteds than drug dealers...
The other half of the coin is the patients. You can't just blame the dealers, because people create the demand. That's not to say that doctors are off the hook for prescribing pain meds, but patients will insist on it, and how do you measure pain anyhow? The pain scale is meaningless because a patient will say whatever will get them what they think they want.

Quote:
No benzodizepine detox on USA, only on Russia???
This sounds like a left wing argument... The so powerfull USA, the storng captalism that should created advanced treatments for people with $$$$ can't be better then the f...ked Russia (today in economic and social problems as remains of comunist era)... really???
Peterson is Canadian; he lives in Canada. They have socialized medicine, so apparently it's their socialized medicine that has failed him in this instance.

Quote:
This talking about he took the drug just after his wife get sick... I don't believe. He is probably using if years before, explaining his nerves of still while dealing with radical left wing protesters or harsh interviews.
Anyway now they said the drug use started after a food autoimune reaction.
I don't know anything about the drug. That said, most drugs (any?) don't enhance the ability of the person to think calmly and clearly and communicate effectively with others. Usually drugs do just the opposite. How he managed a highly demanding and successful speaking tour while on the drugs is amazing.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!