View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 04:33 PM   #20 (permalink)
Flakbadger
Always Too Busy

White Lightning - '17 Nissan Leaf SV
Team Leaf
90 day: 159.47 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
I see Platt in a lot of ads. Any idea how they are to work with?
Can't recommend them highly enough. Greg (owner) and Ray are fantastic to work with, absolutely no pressure. They have a huge selection and fair pricing. Expect to pay market value, but they also inspect every vehicle, make repairs as needed, only sell the good quality ones, and offer a 7-day no-questions-asked return, and I think a 30-day repair warranty.
They paid to have the tint fixed on my window when I noticed it peeling on the 2nd day of ownership.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
[...] The Oregon rebates require purchases to be through an approved dealer (which seems silly considering if someone is low income, they are probably purchasing private party to save money).
I think this is to make sure you don't sell a car back and forth to your friends and all get rebates from one vehicle over and over. Also I'm sure there's SOME way to make money for the OR government, considering how greedy OR is with things like upping the registration fees for EV's because "yOu ArEn'T pAyInG gAs TaX, hOw ArE wE gOiNg To FiX tHe RoAd," even though most of the road damage isn't done by passenger vehicles. But I digress...

Last edited by Flakbadger; 02-08-2020 at 04:39 PM..