View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 06:59 PM   #8422 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,836 Times in 7,292 Posts
Quote:
I stopped watching Scott Adams years ago. Predicting Trump would win the election was no mean feat, as it sure did not look like that at first. Adams correctly identified the methods Trump used, the mechanism at work.

That does not make it right though. What I see is someone doing what suits him best while as the POTUS he should really be focusing on what's best for the USA.
From my point of view, predicting Trump would win was no big deal. Hillary invoked Pepé the Frog, and Kek the ancient god of Chaos jumped up and bit her in the b*tt.

That whole debacle in the House of Reps hinged on the point that doing what is best for the country is also what is best for the incumbent, in this case, Donald J.(for justice) Trump.

I find Scott Adams irritating but I watch anyway. He's making bank on reinventing Marcus Aurellius.

I find Tim Pool irritating for other reasons, but he's still right a lot. And Steve Crowder.