View Single Post
Old 02-12-2020, 10:07 AM   #236 (permalink)
All Darc
Banned

It have a ecology thematic behind, since it's direct connected with meat industry. Cows are not well treated, specially in intensive system where they are placed in locked very small areas.

I support veganism to some degree, but I have to admit some aspects of it are due individualism and connected to the fact people got so creep that many others now prefer to trust or like or love a pet than other humans. And I include myself a bit, since for me most people don't worth much thing.
I'm not necessarily saving that people who prefer pets are always victms or better than average society, since many ones are just as crazy or creep.

The "Joker" had a turbulent life, with abuse, crazy freak parents who made orgy and put children on that phylosophy, parents that should be on jail for decades. Maybe that's why he trust or like animals, even when he disliked people.

Other side of radical veganism it's like radical sports or like punks getting in trouble. People feel need to be part of something or get into some kind of war, even ideologic. Human thirst for conflicts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
I don't think advocating against cow milk consumption is political; it's just crazy.

There's no evidence that dairy cows loath (or comprehend) their existence as unwilling milk donors. Of all the problems in the world, in the short period of fame, and with the few seconds of public time, he chooses milk as the Great Cause.

There's a reason he's suited for the role of The Joker, and not a philosophical leader.

I'm still not sure if he's punking us all, or if he really is crazy. Remember that time on David Letterman where he was weird and it was unclear if it was an act?