View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 04:54 PM   #129 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,584 Times in 7,068 Posts
Quote:
why don't you say what's on your mind? And please limit your comments to thread-related material.
Anyone following this thread actually knows that everything I've ever posted is at the same location,on page one.
why don't you just ask,in plain English, for more information?
•I apologize for posting Arcimoto related material in a Tesla thread.

•The OP was on January the 4th. It may have been top of mind for you the whole time, but I have to rely on tools to follow, after having contemplated a few other things. Mac OS Summary service shows that you're recent addition is very relevant:
Quote:
*Un-modified,Cybertruck will have a slight aerodynamic advantage over the Model-X,due to it's larger frontal area,and even with a 1,100-pound penalty,should mimic the Model-X's performance pulling.Rolling resistance is essentially meaningless compared to aerodynamic drag.Streamlined,Cybertruck is essentially the same as the streamlined Model-X,as both are married to the ShowStar at identical frontal areas.With 184.484 kW-hs of usable battery capacity,Cybertruck should do the Colorado 'Gauntlet' with 271-miles range,and California's with 387-miles range.With a minimum drive time of almost 4-hours,if people continue to urinate,hydrate,and eat;there remains the opportunity to make regular 'rest' stops,while catching some kilowatts at the same time.
...sorted by sentences. If you sort by paragraphs it returns this:
Quote:
*The 'Trailer Dome' has already been mentioned,32%-to-52% drag reduction.
•Since all I want is some mental image of what you're on about I go duckduckgo.com/?q=trailer+dome+ecomodder&iar=images and six of the returns are things I've posted.* (Try it) Since it's a subject obviously of interest to me I hope you can see why I use my words to prompt for a frame for the wall o' text at Permalink #1.

* Still the ultimate tiny house:

The Following User Says Thank You to freebeard For This Useful Post:
aerohead (02-19-2020)