View Single Post
Old 02-21-2020, 05:16 PM   #290 (permalink)
redpoint5
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - CBR600 - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - Dodge/Cummins - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)

Model Y - '24 Tesla Y LR AWD
Thanked 4,392 Times in 3,366 Posts
I'll drop this here. A racist email I just received:

Quote:
Dear Shared Services Center Caregivers,

Yesterday, we had the privilege of spending time together in community, enjoying great food and listening to Glenn Harris, president of Race Forward, the keynote speaker at our Black History Month celebration. Race Forward is a non-profit organization that aims to build a national movement for racial justice nationwide.

During his discussion Glenn invited us to reflect on diversity, equity and inclusion, the differences between equity and equality and look to how we might change our perspectives. With the invitation to reflect and the spirit of the discussion, we are making a change. Beginning with this event and moving forward, Redacted sponsored events will not require the use of Personal Time Off (PTO) for attendance. Participation still requires manager approval and, for non-exempt caregivers, time should be coded to “Meeting”.

Thank you to the Redacted Black and Allies Network Group (BANG) and the HP Multicultural Business Impact Network for sponsoring such an inspiring event.

We all have the opportunity to live and express our Redacted Values every day: Respect, Stewardship, Collaboration and Social Justice. I am grateful for this and all of you as we continue to strengthen our Redacted community.

With gratitude,
Redacted

redacted | Executive Vice President People & Culture
Do people not see the irony in having an Executive VP of racism? The way to be colorblind is to practice being colorblind, not focus on it intensely. Should I hold my breath for their upcoming White History Celebration? Our large institutions are rapidly being manipulated by racists.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!