View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 02:37 AM   #17 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.79 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
I only got through #4 on Saturday's to-do list today and I did the first half-step [changing my oil] on Saturday. I probably could have done all seven had I not obsessed over that Tough Shed at Home Depot. I also spent a long time cleaning. I have two plastic and one big metal drain pan. All three dripped dirty oil and, while my funnel fit perfectly in my Accord, it tipped over right before I finished filling up Mom's car. Hopefully I got the oil off of her serpentine belt. I scrubbed it with hot soap and water and then rinsed thoroughly.

Also, the VA called to set up an eye appointment, called back to give me the information, and it took a while to look up my appointment at the VA. It just so happens that my eye appointment is at 8:15 on the way to the VA, I just need to fill out the VA paperwork before my 09 appointment, even though I should be in their system already.

Men have a reputation for saying "I will be fine" and not being fine. As soon as I suspected that I had pink eye I looked into my options, went to urgent care, and waited at the pharmacy until my prescription was ready. Well, Mom said that my brother would be fine, but took him to urgent care today, and when I came in from working on my car at 1930 she asked me to get his medication.

They said they put a rush on it, but it will not be ready until 09 tomorrow.

I called my sister that is a nurse practitioner and had her call in a prescription at Walgreens, which was ready when I got there. I got home and plugged in my phone, but nothing happened. I tried three chargers and then set up Samsung Galaxy S6 #3.

Huh. I just plugged #2 into my desktop to copy the files and it is charging, but says that the device malfunctioned.

Well, as long as it charges, I can take care of it later.

Have a great night!