View Single Post
Old 03-07-2020, 01:23 PM   #10 (permalink)
Flakbadger
Always Too Busy

White Lightning - '17 Nissan Leaf SV
Team Leaf
90 day: 159.47 mpg (US)
Welcome to the forums! You have EV in your name, How likely is it that you're going to drive one soon? As others have said, there's a wealth of info on how to aeromod your vehicle... And granted I don't know anything about your personal financial situation but I know that when I was in college I had a paid off pickup truck that got 16 miles per gallon. I sold it and bought a Toyota Yaris and made my car payments plus saved money in the first three months I owned it, so it might be worth looking into.

Depending on what your driving distance is you might even consider looking into a used Nissan Leaf. You can pick up older ones for a pittance. They are practically giving them away.

Then again if a different vehicle isn't an option for you right now you can still make pretty substantial changes just by adjusting your driving and doing some simple aerodynamic mods.

Either way I hope I didn't rant at you too much, welcome! You're in good company.

Current Car: White Lightning

----------------------------------------------

Retired Car: Betty White