View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 01:52 AM   #12 (permalink)
Flakbadger
Always Too Busy

White Lightning - '17 Nissan Leaf SV
Team Leaf
90 day: 159.47 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomO View Post
Baler belting is going to be your best bet. I use it for front air dam material and it's flexible enough for me to hit packed snow and it gives, but air pressure doesn't bend it. It comes in 7" wide rolls in different lengths Some places like a farm and fleet store will sell it by the foot.

Picture of my air dam
Thanks, that air dam looks mighty fine. I think that's what I'll end up doing. The nearest tractor supply store is 45 miles away from me and it's all highway, so it'll have to be a trip when I'm already heading out that way anyhow. My parents live semi-in-the-direction of that town so I'll just go next time I visit them, I suppose.

I'll poke around online some and see if there's an alternative store in my neck of the woods too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yippeekyaa View Post
In stock at most tractor supply stores. 4” and 7” wide by 60” long. Use zip code search in link provided to find store near you and availability.
Thanks. Those are both viable options but the nearest actual Tractor Supply Company location is 45 miles away, as mentioned above. Still, this material is the winner. I appreciate all the help.

Current Car: White Lightning

----------------------------------------------

Retired Car: Betty White