View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 12:31 AM   #131 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
What permits do I need?

I do not think that I need a permit to insulate or install drywall, just electrical [or plumbing] work. If I do the electrical first I can install insulation and drywall, but could there be issues if we ever sell?

My sister asked me to look over the instructions for Mom's glucose reader, but I did not take the time to try to get it to work. Mom had an appointment with the nurse that has been trying to help her set it up. Somehow it finally worked when I was there, but she had three long appointments last week that ended up being a waste of time.

I do not think the nurse did anything that wasn't in the manual, so I could have saved us a trip.

I saw one client and removed my big heavy planer and three armloads of lumber from the shed, made another couple of trips emptying the shed and filling up the garage.

If I remove a big piece of plywood and a bed foundation I can sweep out and start building an office.

The fun part is that I cannot pull up the floor, so I need to jack up the shed, insulate the bottom, and screw in treated plywood while lying under a shed.

The one big question is: Should I remove the shelves in the back and the contents thereof, insulate and drywall everything, or just cut two pieces of foamboard to fit the gap, and simply hide the shelves with insulation when I do not need it?