View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 02:15 AM   #187 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
I remember saying that the Internet was slower on my desktop (using ethernet) than it had been on my laptop using wifi in the shed, but Google's stopwatch says that it took a minute and 37 seconds for this page to load. Unfortunately, I counted 44 seconds between when I clicked "Start" and when the stopwatch started counting.

I cannot work with two-minute load times!

I had a client at 1pm and I planned on returning here and working afterward, but I posted here and caught up with the coronavirus thread. Then I decided to have a can of broccoli cheese soup, which at the time was the only canned food that I could buy.

Mom complained, so I ate it first.

Last week she bought me one of those giant sandwiches that are basically made with a loaf of French bread.

I just ate the meat, cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes, but I ate three-quarters of it with that soup.

Then I had about a three-hour nap.

I didn't have time for that!

I am going to close up here and see how much work I can do in my room.

Mom said that I can replace the barn doors with an exterior door (like the ones that we discussed earlier), so I could put a lock and deadbolt on it, and not need to move my laptops back and forth.

As I mentioned before, I would like to move my desktop out here and put a cabinet where my desk was, although I kind of prefer this folding table to that desk.

It has more space!