View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 03:14 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hersbird
Master EcoModder

Dark Egg - '12 VW Touraeg
Thanked 1,178 Times in 807 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint5 View Post
Seems a good use for the check, though it seems you've counted your chickens before they hatched. Probably a safe assumption though. Top of the line electric unicycles can cost more than that.

I just watched a Doug review of the Model Y, and it's very tempting to me, though I'm against dropping $40k on a vehicle in principle, even if I can "afford" it.

Gonna need something though as some newbs broke my mini-Segway. They thought if you jump off it, it would stop on its own. Instead, boulders did.
I had 10 grand just sitting for new floors and a bathroom remodel that's on hold now with the shutdowns, so maybe I jumped a bit, but that money should be here by the end of April. I'm also working crazy hours at the Post Office, there is no slowdown in mail at all at least here, probably higher than average spring volume, but we are getting more sick calls. Anybody has even the slightest anything, they stay home, although we don't have a single positive test in our office. That might change as we are probably a month behind other areas and we shut the state down 2 weeks ago anyway.