View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 01:22 PM   #24 (permalink)
JSH
AKA - Jason

Adventure Seeker - '04 Chevy Astro - Campervan
90 day: 17.3 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,067 Times in 1,397 Posts
I don’t need to watch a bunch of his videos to see the telltale signs. OK, he had an idea. Why isn’t HE doing it? Anyone selling his plan instead of working his plan is highly suspect. Notice he says: “If I were to start this business” and “I would do X” and “You could do Y”.

Again, if he can buy a $5000 camera and make $269,000 a year working only 900 hours a year why isn’t HE doing it? Why not scale that up to close to full time and make $500,000 a year instead of making YouTube videos? If it really is so simple why not do it himself instead of letting the world in on his little secret money making scheme?

This is why:

Quote:
According to Paffrath, he didn’t set out to become a YouTube star; he just wanted to promote his various business ventures, from landlording to selling houses. Over time, however, his channel has grown to almost 200,000 subscribers, fueled by a relentless schedule of posting videos multiple times a week, with provocative titles like “The Fastest Way to Become Rich with Real Estate” and “The REAL Reason Women are Poorer than Men.” (Spoiler: it’s the wage gap.)
https://www.curbed.com/2019/11/15/20...state-landlord

It is all about the YouTube. Getting clicks by telling people they can get rich without putting in the effort.

BTW, he has a new video on making money with the Matterport camera.

Now maybe he just wants to help you and his other followers out. Or maybe it is part of the #Matterport social media campaign and a provocative video title to get you to click so he can show you links of what he is selling.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Meet Kevin.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	27855  
The Following User Says Thank You to JSH For This Useful Post:
67-ls1 (09-07-2021)