View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 04:43 AM   #3 (permalink)
Chonk_Master
EcoModding Lurker

Crosstour - '11 Honda Crosstour EX
YEAH, some weird stuff comes out of the composites shops, not that I'm complaining. I hope a nice, wide sheet gets thrown away for the rear spoiler but we'll see.

I'm going to be very, very careful with tire pressures. I'd rather have the traction and lose a few %. I don't know where those two things start to rub against each other but it would be a last or, more likely, never resort. That thing is heavy and needs everything it can get.

I'm dying to lower it. I know a few places make well designed springs that keep your steering geometry right while giving you a couple of inches. That's more restricted by a student's budget than anything else, but it's definitely on the radar.

It has a front under tray that goes to about the rear of the front wheels. Is that what you mean by front air dam? I'd like to get into put more trays under the car but that would come after this first round of mods.

And can you point me to an example of extending the front "wheel air dams"? I think I know what you mean but not sure.

And boy, let me tell you about that steering wheel nut. Right now, I'm running supplies around town for people who sew masks for medical workers. My habits are utter garbage but I definitely intend on returning to the "leave earlier, drive slower" routine as soon as I can.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chonk_Master For This Useful Post:
RedDevil (04-08-2020)