View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 06:31 PM   #20 (permalink)
Chonk_Master
EcoModding Lurker

Crosstour - '11 Honda Crosstour EX
Thanks for that new overlay, Ecky. Yeah, I've gotten a few different comments on the overlay. In any event, I'm not expecting much, if anything, from that back end, short of going full kammback (which I won't). At this point, I more focused on smoothing out the front clip and reducing front cross section.

Definitely gives even more pause to the idea of any kind of spoiler, not that I'm complaining.

And I'm open to cutting springs, just because I know you can, but you can get a nice, high spring rate set from Megan for about $150. That lets me keep my spares in case the rate drops the car to the ground. Cutting springs is a bit of a "get it right the first time or you're screwed" affair. If it was a dedicated track car and I was on a budget, it'd be game on.

I was blown away to hear about the suspension. I like this car about 25% more now.

Minor Update: 4/13/2020
Going through the beginners' tutorial of FreeCAD. I think I can get a good mounting plate that requires minimal drilling or heat setting to fit and mount the new side mirrors. This will be the only project I work on this week. I need my side mirrors back, badly.