View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 05:31 PM   #8686 (permalink)
aerohead
Master EcoModder

Thanked 7,207 Times in 4,640 Posts
quakes/electrons/hypocrisy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebeard View Post
How many words am I alloted? Alot?

Dollard was a red herring. I'm skeptical of his earthquake work. I think his History and Theory of Electricity is required viewing. At least the history part (TLDR; Steinmetz explained Maxwell).

Have a look at Statistics – Quake Watch

I forget which thread this should be in:

Gravitricity - fast, long-life energy storage
versus
Gravity Batteries - Cheap, Easy, Robust And Awesome For Off Grid

edit:

Yikes: The most baseless criticism of redpoint5 yet. You might want to retract and apologize. I've met his wife.
I don't know how we jumped to quakewatch.Did they predict the quakes? Do they receive data from the world seismological network? Are they instrumenting the volcanoes and faults? And the climate tie in?
Tesla fell off the Earth?I thought we were discussing something I've made an art form out of disrespecting?
As to baseless criticism,I'm just illustrating citations,made throughout written literature,addressing hypocrisy,including scripture.I'll make no apology.It's Redpoint who needs to be doing the apologizing.You cannot go to bed at night,in good health,as a consequence of scientific living,then rise from the same bed in the morning spewing vitriol at the scientific community which provided your good health, and not come off as anything but a hypocrite.I'm not a religious person,and certainly not a Christian,however I've read three Bibles and I've flagged many quotes from the New Testament,and my paraphrasing of Jesus,I believe resonates well with the verbatim.And it has nothing to do with homosexuality,if that's what's upsetting you.