View Single Post
Old 04-20-2020, 05:29 PM   #27 (permalink)
redpoint5
Human Environmentalist

Acura TSX - '06 Acura TSX
90 day: 24.19 mpg (US)

Lafawnda - CBR600 - '01 Honda CBR600 F4i
90 day: 47.32 mpg (US)

Big Yeller - Dodge/Cummins - '98 Dodge Ram 2500 base
90 day: 21.82 mpg (US)

Chevy ZR-2 - '03 Chevrolet S10 ZR2
90 day: 17.14 mpg (US)

Model Y - '24 Tesla Y LR AWD
Thanked 4,391 Times in 3,365 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tahoe_Hybrid View Post
target charged us 7.99 for a dozen of eggs do you think that was price gouging? normaly organic eggs are about 3.95 or so a dozen

if you want toilet paper get in line in the morning you will be able to get some

I my self stocked up back in july of last year when they had the 6.4/7.1 quake... have been keeping everything in regular rotation since then ..

I did see toilet paper at the store when i was at walmart NOT the best toilet paper but RV toilet paper i would check at the walmart near you

just ask them where they keep the RV stuff(don't mention TP as they will just say it's out of stock) it should be in the automotive section..
A Bugatti La Voiture Noire is $12,500,000. Is that price gouging? It's like having a stutter to say price gouging. You're just saying price price. It's the point at which both the seller and buyer agree on. It doesn't matter what emotions well up inside when the price is displayed to me, it still remains the price. If I want to sell something which I own, there is nobody else on this planet that has the authority to tell me what price it's going to be. If there was someone with that authority, then I never had rightful ownership. If there isn't legal ownership, then there is no such thing as theft.

I buy TP to last 2 years at a time; it just so happened I was ready to buy the next 2 years supply at the moment it wasn't available. Good tip to look for RV stuff. My parents can get into Costco during the early senior hours (how is Costco not sued by the government for violating a protected class; ageism?) and the TP is gone during that time. People shopping at regular hours don't stand a chance of getting TP.

Give me absolute safety, or give me death!