View Single Post
Old 05-02-2020, 12:41 PM   #46 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Charlie View Post
It seems that all of these guys touting high paying jobs actually get their money from being Youtubers.
Graham Stephan, the man responsible for Kevin getting into YouTube, released this video, where he watches his own videos, and reacts to YouTube ads.

Would you watch yourself on YouTube for money?

"If you want to make money, if you want to make a lot of money, don't look at what he is teaching you, look at what he is doing. That's the best way to learn from these people. Don't look at what Ty López is trying to sell you with his social media marketing agency, you got to look beyond that. You can learn a lot from Ty López. Look at what he is doing. The dude is making like $30 million a year. You don't think he's doing that from social media marketing, he's doing that by teaching you how to do social media marketing. [...] It wouldn't be shocking to me if he's making $100,000 or more a month with selling this program, the YTA method, so really the only takeaway of this is you should be doing what he is doing. Don't do the YTA method, but instead you got to come up with a program that you could sell to someone else to teach them how to make money."

This is Homemade Home's get-rich-quick scheme: Cheap Houses: How I Find & Buy Inexpensive Real Estate

Except it is $5.
Fat Charlie (05-02-2020)