View Single Post
Old 05-04-2020, 06:02 AM   #150 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
I did not hear back from the Sergeant that always gave me a reference or the agency with whom I chatted on Thursday, but I reached out to a lady that randomly said that her agency paid the best rate that I have ever seen, but she did not give any additional information. I asked and she did not respond.

We chatted for a while on Sunday and she says that if there is a need she would pay better than my current agency, but both she and the other lady asked if I wanted to change agencies. I just said that I want to help more people and asked if they allow people to work for multiple agencies.

Neither responded.

I would rather not leave my current clients and agency, but they prohibit us from working for another agency. They may make an exception because they really are not finding me clients, but if I leave they will no longer make money from my clients.

I guess that she will reach out to the local support coordinators and get back to me.

This is a different guy: I believe that he is talking about people calling because of his "I Buy Ugly Houses" signs, but these guys also talk about sending junk mail. He will estimate how much he should be able to sell the renovated home and tells them "Just so you know, I can only offer you] and then 70% of the ARV. When you go to look at a home take a video [in landscape] and he skipped how to get potential buyers to contact you, but take down everybody's information, and send them the link to the video that you posted on YouTube. As soon as you have a good offer ask "How fast can you close?" The correct response is "As soon as we can get a clear title."

You reach out to the other people that made an offer the next time that you have a deal.

He has a website and a similar tool. I do not have any idea how it compares, but it says up front that it is free for five days and then $97 a month. He also says that if you get a contract and send it to him he will split it 50/50 with you. He says they focus in 11 markets. One is Phoenix and another is Tempe.

The other guy seemed to live in Mesa, so I think that it would be hilarious to sell deals in his territory.

If you just send him a lead he will pay you 25%.