View Single Post
Old 05-08-2020, 12:58 PM   #198 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 30.49 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,218 Times in 1,709 Posts
Your house is the size of this lot?

The shed doesn't have connections or pictures of the interior. I am familiar with the area and it is a mile and a half down a dirt road off a twisty road that is prone to getting icy. This young [and probably spoiled man] died of stupidity on that very road: https://www.wmicentral.com/news/late...1e066a8fd.html

I used to have a client off of that road and the mom once canceled saying there were rollovers the day before. My first winter here my clients down dirt roads canceled each time that we had snow or it melted and turned the roads to mud. This past winter I had fewer clients, but when the one remaining mom off a dirt road [who lived in that area] suggested that we canceled because the roads were garbage I said "Hold my sign!" and pushed through.

It was exciting.

By the way, the listing calls the shed "Half-renovated," so half-converted? Also, it specifies electric and phone lines. My friend in the area says they cannot get the Internet and my phone often does not work at their house.

I do not know what "Across the street" is supposed to mean, there is nothing across the street, so I doubt there are connections there. Google maps shows a property with some kind of building, but it is on the next street, although the property several hundred feet to the south also has buildings.