View Single Post
Old 05-31-2020, 04:07 PM   #269 (permalink)
freebeard
Master EcoModder

Thanked 8,585 Times in 7,069 Posts
Quote:
The main takeaway; people should take some responsibility for their own health by training themselves to a level of health capable of handling slightly above resting conditions, and not being obese. These are conditions most people are capable of addressing.
My personal victory the last few days was installing an in-window air conditioner. From the wheelbarrow I managed to press it overhead without falling over backward.

This isn't the first time in my memory that cities have burned. But circumstances are different, and there are still six months until we can expect any respite. It appears that the 'boogaloo' isn't left vs right, but left vs the State. I can't seeing that taking six months, so what's next? Alien Invasion hoax?

Hong Kong is falling. But they pioneered the use of back-pack leaf blowers against tear gas.

edit:
I listened to Scott Adams Episode 1009. He commented that in a country with '50 Trillion' guns (his estimate), why weren't there any used. Tim Pool showed a screenshot from the video of a white van impersonating a C-130 Puff the Magic Dragon.

Last edited by freebeard; 05-31-2020 at 04:52 PM..